- Students & Youth
- Creative Service Centre
Manning On Campus
University campuses are becoming increasingly unwelcoming to students who believe in values like limited government, freedom of speech, fiscal responsibility, and the opportunity provided by free enterprise. Manning On Campus coordinators provide support and training to conservative clubs on campus in the following five ways:
- Providing political training to students looking to pursue elected office.
- Creating tools which assist clubs, including shared events calendars and toolkits to help clubs grow their membership.
- Help plan and lead issue campaigns on campus in support of conservative causes.
- Connect clubs with other Manning Centre resources, including guest speakers.
- Compiling lists of young conservatives on campus and contact information for clubs on campuses.
If you’re passionate about helping build the conservative movement on your university campus, please connect with email@example.com to learn more about becoming a Manning On Campus Coordinator.
|Mount Royal Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of Albertaemail@example.com|
|University of British Columbiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of Ottawaemail@example.com|
|University of Torontofirstname.lastname@example.org|