Named after its founder, Preston Manning, the Manning Foundation for Democratic Education was established in 2007 to be the preeminent facilitator of policy research and education in Canada.
Since that time, the Manning Foundation has published dozens of reports on various public policy matters, created valuable training resources for elected officials and has hosted several events to facilitate discourse on policy issues. In addition to those activities, the Foundation also publishes the C2C Journal; a free online journal that publishes long-form public policy commentary on a variety of topics.
Guiding the Manning Foundation are the following principles:
- Maximize freedom, responsibility, and accountability
- Pursue market-based solutions to public problems
- Live within our means, fiscally and ecologically
- Decentralize economic and political power through subsidiarity
- Strengthen grassroots democracy and democratic institutions
- Respect Canada’s cultural, religious and democratic traditions
Contact: Reach us by phone at 403-536-8585 or by email – email@example.com.